ISG gripper thing
- best close was 297.740
- was quiet surprised I came in 2nd and did so well. Without training grippers this strength typically decreases, but not today.
Two Hands Pinch
- 54mm width
- 235.52 which is very close to my personal best of (240-2?).
- again pleasantly surprised
Double Overhand Axle DL
- right in line with my standard non-training numbers. Top lift is 485# in training.
- felt the deadlifts as this is the heaviest weight I've lifted in many months.
- I achieved 36 of 50 points in the 4 minute time limit
- lots of big feats and I did everything I thought I would do a some a was happy to still do (45s pinch, 5-10s)
Overall a great day with great people. I finished the day playing with some thick DB lifts and playing on Chris' campus board.
On the campus board I achieved a climb of 1-2-3-4-5 on the small rungs and then went 1-5 with both arms on the large rungs, even managing 1-5.5 with the right arm. Lots of other combinations also done. Grip was very fatigued on the drive home, but was wise to stop playing when I did to not overdo it.