- 200 yds warmup
- 4 x 50 yds sprint on the minute
- 4 x 25 yds side kick
- 50yds then thunderstorms rolled in
Later in the evening. 6-9p
GoRuck Lake Erie shore event in AvonLake
- started with approximately an hour of beach and water calisthenics; push-ups, flutter kicks, crawls, drags, arm raises, etc.
- clean and press picnic tables in groups of 4 and then did 'sled pushes' with the tables in groups of 4 as well.
- fire mans carry a partner out and back ~30yds, both had 30# packs on.
- hiked local park and found a freshly downed tree ~14" at base, cut a 25' section and team carried through the woods for 15-20 minutes
- liter carried a person 1.5 miles rotating out positions without stopping or verbal communication.
- Indian run 1.5 miles back to starting point, 14 minutes