Friday, January 8, 2010

Jan. 8 - Friday

1-arm LC @ 32kg, switch every minute
- 20 minutes @ 10 rpm

I was tired today from yesterdays 7 minute set. The 20 minutes was not hard, but was nice to break a good sweat and get weight overhead. I thought about going heavier but thought recovery for next weeks 8 minute sets was most important.

Grippers (r/l)
Trainer x 10
#1 x 10
#2 x 10, 10, 10

Formulator - 1st time using ever
5# x 10 (extend/flex)
10# x 10
15# x 8/10
20# x 0/10

90 hex block x 12 (r/l)

5 comments:

Adam said...

32kg, 20 minutes at 10 reps a minute, "not hard"- you're a bad dude Andrew

climber511 said...

I agree with Adam! If that is "not hard" I don't want to know what a "brutal" workout looks like for you.

optraining said...

Single arm work with up to a 32kg bell has become rather none taxing for me. I'll be doing 8 minute sets this week and I'm sure they will be brutal.

Boris T. said...

20min is a long time! Good stuff!

willson said...

Interesting… I might try some of this on my blog, too. It’s quite interesting how you sometimes stop being innovative and just go for an accepted solution without actually trying to improve it… you make a couple of good points.

trends technology